“Dictate the smart way, using advanced mobile apps designed for medical dictation”, says Afser Shariff Founder and Chief Medical Officer at Physician Angels.
Your smartphone is something you carry with you wherever you go. If you are a busy physician, why not put it to your best use? Yes, it’s time you ditch the traditional dictating devices and start dictating the smart way. Wondering how? Well, all you have to do is download the advanced Scribe4Me mobile app to dictate notes or record patient encounters. And what’s more, just go ahead and upload the audio files onto the server. Your transcripts will be ready on time, every time.
“Dictate the smart way, using advanced mobile apps designed for medical dictation. Scribe4Me is a very accurate way to log patient information into EMR in an efficient manner. The Angels are prompt, courteous, and our notes are consistently ready for review at the end of exams. I have decreased my dictation and chart review time by 50%. Nothing is perfect, but since I started using Scribe4Me, I have been able to get home earlier each day and have the satisfaction of knowing that my charts are fully completed”, says Afser Shariff, a board-certified Otolaryngologist, and the Founder and Chief Medical Officer at Physician Angels.
Well, it’s time you turn your smartphone into a powerful platform for clinical documentation. Scribe4Me is an advanced mobile app that helps to dictate, review, edit, and electronically sign— anytime, anywhere — with just the touch of a finger. This app is uniquely designed to help busy physicians reduce documentation overload and streamline their workflow.
A modern smartphone comes with all the technical requirements and features needed to make the switch from the traditional dictating devices. Choosing to use the right mobile app for dictation helps you to enjoy the following benefits.
- Dictate notes: You can dictate notes and upload voice files while you’re on the go, with just the tap of a button.
- Record patient encounters: Just capture your interactions with patients and the scribes will complete the charting directly into the EHR system.
- View transcripts on the go: With mobile apps, you can now review or edit the transcripts – anywhere, anytime.
- Data security: With AES 256 encryption your data is secure, both at rest and in transit. Scribe4Me is 100% HIPAA compliant with multiple layers of security to ensure patient file confidentiality.
- View invoices: You get to easily view invoices and make payments on the go.
- 24/7 chat support: Above all, mobile dictation apps offer round-the-clock customer support to get your questions answered, immediately.
If you are a busy physician looking for efficiency and simplicity, then it’s time you download an advanced dictation app on your smartphone – the simplest and easiest way to dictate notes or record patient encounters!